It’s snowing outside. A blizzard’s on its way, but hasn’t (fully) arrived yet. I love watching snow fall and accumulate. Other things I love:
1. Snowmen, snow angels, snowball fights. I saw a remarkable snow sculpture last year – unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera, so it now exists only in my head. I remember holding snowball fights with my brothers while growing up. My aim was dreadful, but I love thinking back to those days. Nowadays, there’s simply no time.
2. Rainbows. I saw a very nice double rainbow some months back. I was traveling with some friends, and one of them insisted on taking a picture. (I don’t have a copy of said picture, unfortunately.) I saw another double rainbow some time ago in my Dry State – it was breathtaking. If only I’d had my camera.
3. Hot chocolate. Few things are nicer than coming in from cold weather and warming up with a cup (or two, or three… ;)) of hot chocolate.
4. Hot water. And running water. I can’t imagine life without either – especially in the winter!
5. Bookcases. Need I say more? 😉
What do you love most about this season?